2 THE MUSIC STUDIO ON TRUFO STREET CANDLE
CASHMERAN / ROSE / MUSK
The Trufo Studio is a music recording studio in Paris where we worked all of our albums...The studio is on the top floor of an old Parisian building built in 1870... the place is filled with African and Oriental percussions, with a silver drum kit, and a load of electric and acoustic guitars...
We love this place to create, compose and dream our songs...
Each time you light up your favorite candle...
- Our candle is made of hard wax. To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 2 to 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your favorite candle. We recommend you to wait for the top layer of wax to be fully melted before you extinguish.
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0,5 cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.
A candle has that mystical vibe and spreads slowly and gently a scent while the room spray is so fresh and strong but for a few minutes… Combining the two is great… Spraying at first to fill the space with the scent and having the candle holding it for hours…
- Our candles are made in France
- Our wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax), Cotton wick
- No animal derived ingredients Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S Standards
- Our paper boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable